At Fravert Services we understand that first impressions matter and quality service stands out. Our goal is to develop long term partnerships with our clients by ensuring you showcase the best your company has to offer. We consider ourselves consultants and advocates for our clients’ needs. We’ll work with you to determine the best options within your budget and keep you alert of any changes long before they present a problem.
You may be an owner, a general contractor or a developer, you may run a healthcare institution or a sports arena, but if there’s anything we’ve learned in our 65+ years of experience, it’s how to recognize and solve issues long before they affect the project.
With our comprehensive design, wayfinding, fabrication and installation services, we can guide your project from start to finish and help craft a signage and wayfinding system that furthers your brand, helps your clients find their way and makes you proud.
We’ve partnered with hospitals, municipalities, contractors, owners and developers of every size and shape. And as many of these companies have grown and expanded, they’ve continued to rely on Fravert’s expertise – in fact our customers return to us for multiple projects. Why? Because we offer what most can’t: a seamless process and a professional team you can trust.
As an organization and as individuals, we value integrity, honesty, creativity and personal excellence. We are committed to advocating for both our clients and staff by considering their best interests and building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. Our mission? To help people find their way.
- Alabama: Unlimited General Contractors License (#44096)
State Electrical Contractors License (#321)
- Florida: State Electrical Contractors License (#EC0001779)
- Georgia: State Electrical Contractors License (#EN211099)
- Louisiana: State Electrical Contractors License (#57626)
- Mississippi: State Electrical & Sign Contractors License (#11844MC)
- North Carolina: State Electrical Contractors License (#29310-U)
- Tennessee: State Electrical Contractors License (#00043935)
- Single project: $1,500,000
- Total bonding program: $5,000,000
- 2014 EMR: .73
- 5 Year: .82
- Crane operators meet the OSHA Standards set out in Cranes & Derricks in Construction 1926.1427
- General Liability: $2,000,000
- Automobile Liability: $1,000,000
- Workers Compensation: $1,000,000